Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Mocha Frap = DOOM

Oh no...
Today, my mother picked me up from school... holding a mocha frappucino from Starbucks. My worst nightmare. It's not like I could just not drink it. I had to drink it. At least I got away with only drinking about half.
But now my stomach is extremely angry with me. Gurgling and nauseous... I just feel sick.
Sigh... I can't wait until I'm 18, and off to college in NYC. Nobody telling me what to eat or when to eat it or anything. Right now, that sounds like heaven.
On top of that frappuccino, I'm going to have to eat dinner with the family tonight.
The only good thing about this is that I'm a vegetarian, so can usually get away with just eating a salad.
Well, I should probably go do my homework instead of blogging away.
I'll post my calories later today.
Stay strong, lovelies!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment