Friday, October 1, 2010

A New Month, A New Start

The past few days have been relatively good.
100-ish calorie breakfasts, no lunch, and whatever my family is having for dinner.
No binges in sight :] And let's keep it that way.
In fact... October resolution: No binges all month.
hellz yeah.

Well... this week I am seeing one of my favorite bands: Tokyo Police Club.
YOU CANNOT IMAGINE MY EXCITEMENT.
I know that's not ana related... but really. I am having a difficult time containing myself. No joke.

In other news... my entire family is in town right now. Including my beautiful, skinny, slender cousin. She eats the tiniest portions! Just like a bird, I swear. And nobody thinks anything of it. But when I eat small portions, my entire family gets on my back, lecturing me, forcing me to eat. It's driving me a little insane. At least she is a form of living thinspiration.

Sorry for the lame post, nothing has really been happening... Hopefully something wildly drastic will happen by my next post :]

xx stay strong lovelies

p.s. HOLY SHIT I HAVE A FOLLOWER. Is it sad how sad how happy that makes me? Hello, my one little follower. You make me feel not-so-lame <3

2 comments:

  1. hello. (: you're not lame. i promise. <3
    and im sorry about your family getting on your back, mine does that sometimes too. im so happy we rarely have family dinners. makes it easier to live my lifestyle. haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha why thank you :]
    yeah, thank god we don't usually have family dinners. just recently because everyone's in town. grrr.

    ReplyDelete