Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Just a Slight Disappointment

416.
That's my calorie intake for the day.
So so so happy it was under my preferred 500 limit!
(Did you know tofu dogs only have 45 calories?! Freaking awesome...)



And I got weighed today, at my doctor's appointment.
123.
Really? One freaking pound less? I started freaking out until Bridget Bell calmed me down (I love you, B) <3 Seeing as I was
a) on my period
b) wearing all my clothes, including coat and shoes
c) had a bellyfull of diet coke (The Double Gulp from 7-11. Holy shit that thing is huge.)

But I want to see more of a result. More, more, more. I'm sick of seeing the same stupid numbers. I want a drastic decrease. I want to actually feel happy and proud when I get on the scale!

In other news, I talked to my doc about my insomnia. She told me to drink tea. Thanks for the help, Dr. Atkins... Like what the hell. I do that already. It is clearly not helping.

That's all. Sorry for the scatter-brained post! I'm a little over-tired I guess... PSATS tomorrow. Someone kill me.
Love you girls!! <3 You guys mean so much to me. You don't even know.

3 comments:

  1. LOVE YOU!
    you'll get there :)
    we're going to be freaking tiny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Bridget! You will be so skinny (: Just keep it up.
    Take a sleeping pill! They're amazing. Have you tried just some allergy medication? If you get the drowsy kind (baha, how do you say NON non-drowsy?) you will probably get sleepy <3

    all my love,

    -Molly

    ReplyDelete
  3. 416 is a great number to end the day on, so good job! I've had the worst time sleeping lately, too. It really sucks. I lay in bed and think how much I'd kill for some food, but as always Ana says "no fucking way, you fat ass". I've taken tylonal pm before and it knocked me out, so it could help you maybe!

    ReplyDelete