Monday, October 25, 2010

I've realized something...

If I don't start eating, I have no problem with it.
It's that first bite that screws me over. Once that first bite is in my mouth, it is so, so difficult to not stuff the whole meal in my life. But if I never take the first bite, I have no urge to binge.
Right now I'm floating on 100 calories, eaten 12 hours ago.
Unfortunately I'm about to eat veggies in spaghetti sauce. But what can I do? It's a family meal. The thing that sucks is, before I started losing weight, we never had family dinners. But now that  it's started to become a little more apparent, we have them every night. It's terrible! There's no getting out of it! Grr.
But on a happier note...
When I came home from school today, my dad looked up and said, with obvious surprise, "You look pretty today!" This might not seem like much, but coming from my dad, it's amazing. He doesn't give compliments. Ever. Is this one due to my weight loss? Most definitely. Will I continue to lose weight? Most definitely. 



Stay strong my darlings!!
xx Sofia

6 comments:

  1. i realized that recently also! once i take that first bite, it's over.

    and that's awesome about your dad :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES, I know! We just have to stay away from those first bites. :D
    Aw, that's sweet that your dad said that. <3
    Stay superstrong.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know what you mean, once I start it's really difficult to stop. I also have the whole family dinner thing, it's awful.

    Great pictures <3

    XoxoxoX

    ReplyDelete
  4. In total agreement with the whole first bite = can't stop thing. I struggle with that SO much. And I'm always, ALWAYS forced to have that first bite. GRRRRRR >.< Family dinners are also a major problem for me. My mom's a bit formal and a sit-down family dinner is important to me and like death itself for me :/
    Great job with you super low calorie count <3 I wish I could say the same...there have been a lot of "first bites" these past couple days...
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. im glad i dont have family dinners usually. but good luck to you! <3

    ReplyDelete