Friday, October 8, 2010

Tokyo Police Club!!

Last night was TOKYO POLICE CLUB.
It was the most amazing night of my life.
And this guy, who I have a major crush on, (let's call him A) was there, and we hung out the entire time, and screamed all the lyrics, and after the show, we met the drummer AND the lead singer. I was kind of dying of awe.
Anyways, today has been a pretty good day! Only some oatmeal for breakfast (Safeway Select Sugar-Free is only 100 calories), and then some fruit salad for dinner. And I am feeling good.
Tomorrow, I am planning on fasting. Water fast, for the win! Anyone want to join me? Or have any tips on how to hide your ed from your parents? Both my mother and my stepmother have intense histories with anorexia, so it's difficult to get away with it without them noticing... Today I pretended to sleep through dinner, but that's not really something I can do everyday, you know?
Well, stay strong my beautiful ladies xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment