Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Creep

So, I'm not that big a fan of Radiohead, but they came on my Pandora station a few minutes ago, and...
Well, has anyone heard their song Creep?! Like, woah. I don't know, it just kind of spoke to me. Very pro-ana in it's way. Is it about someone who is ana?? Weird...

When you were here before,
Couldn't look you in the eye
You're just like an angel,
Your skin makes me cry

You float like a feather
In a beautiful world
I wish I was special
You're so fuckin' special

But I'm a creep,
I'm a weirdo
What the hell am I doin' here?
I don't belong here

I don't care if it hurts,
I wanna have control
I want a perfect body
I want a perfect soul

2 comments:

  1. i think i remember seeing it at some point on a proana website as one of songs. im pretty sure it is about ana.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, yeah, it probably is. It's kind of thinspiring :D

    ReplyDelete