Sunday, October 10, 2010

So Fucking Upset



So, as you know, today was supposed to be a fast day.
And I was doing really good! I seriously was having no problem not eating.
BUT THEN, my witch of a stepmother forced me to go to Thai food with her and my dad. I just ordered hot and sour soup, figuring I would only eat the broth, and at least maintain a liquid fast.
But no.
She pitched a fit, talking about how I don't eat enough, and that she knows what I'm doing, and would we have to have a serious talk about this and do I want her to have to call Dr. Vroomen (my therapist)? And all of this was in front of my dad, and an entire restaurant of people. So I ate some fried rice to shut her up, and it was a really small amount and not that many calories, BUT STILL.
So my calorie intake for the day came out to about 320 calories.
Not bad, but not what I was aiming for.
I am just upset.
She just can't stand the thought of me being skinnier than her.

But in the good news side, I made myself an ana bracelet! It's just plain and simple, but - I don't know - I like it, and I think it helps keep me from eating. It's like a little band of reinforcement and encouragement. A little reminder from Ana herself <3

(Sorry the quality's so shitty)

Well, love to you all.
I'm going to try fasting again tomorrow/the rest of today. Hopefully my bitch stepmom won't screw things up for me again.
You are all beautiful and lovely! Stay strong,
xx Sofia

1 comment:

  1. I know.
    My mom is on to me, too.
    She's constantly like "wheres molly? molly, are you hungry? DID MOLLY EAT?" but it's almost worse cause she tries to be nice about it. it's like, I know what she's doing.

    don't you wish people would leave you alone about eating? ah, can't wait until that day comes <3 lol

    Good luck. cute bracelet! You've inspired me to make one now, too.

    all my love,

    -Molly

    ReplyDelete