Sunday, October 10, 2010

In awe

The craziest, most amazing thing just happened.
I stood up, walked to the kitchen to get a glass of water. I was surrounded by chocolates and cookies and bread and cereal and every other type of binge-worthy food. And... I just wasn't interested. I looked at all of it, shrugged my shoulders, and walked out with my water.
What does this mean? Am I finally gaining the control I always dreamed of? 
I feel invincible, impenetrable, immortal. I feel better than I have ever felt in my entire life. I don't need this food, this grey sludge coating my insides, weighing me down. I don't need any of it.
Starting a fast tomorrow. Zero calories, here I come. Anyone want to join me?
Please let me hold onto this feeling forever.
I love you girls, oh so much.
xx Sofia

2 comments:

  1. I'll be joining you. (:
    I know that feeling also. It makes you feel on top of the world. Great job. Stay strong.

    <3 All my love,

    -Molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats on that feeling. i get it occasionally. haha. (: <3

    ReplyDelete