Friday, October 22, 2010

Agh, depressing much?

First of all... sorry for my last post. Things just build up sometimes, I guess.
But you guys... your comments are amazing. Seriously. They feel like they might be the only things that keep me going.
I JUST LOVE YOU ALL.

Okay. Now that the love fest is out of the way... haha.
Today was actually pretty good. 400 calories. I feel like I might actually be getting somewhere... pants that used to be unzippable now fit, and my old pants are practically falling off. It is more lovely than possibly imaginable.
I'm not sure of my weight... Gahr. But I think that 115 by Halloween probably isn't going to happen, seeing as I have about a week. I mean, it's feasible right? I wish I knew how much I weigh!! But the point of this is, I now want to be 115 by Thanksgiving and 110 by Christmas. I know these goals seem super small, but I think it's better to set my expectations lower and exceed them, than to set them too high and wallow in disappointment.
I was in a bit of a funk for a few days, not really paying attention to what I was eating. Probably averaged around 700 a day. Now I'm getting back into it. I suddenly just feel so much more motivated.
In other news... Boys suck.

Stay strong, my beautiful, lovely, amazing, fantastic girls!!
xx Sofia

 I know, I know. It's Kristen Stewart. Believe me, I hate Twilight as much as the next person. But you have to admit... She is amazing thinspo <3

1 comment:

  1. 115 by thanksgiving 110 by christmas!!
    IT WILL HAPPEN!
    I love you!
    stay strong!
    xoxo
    Bridget Bell
    p.s. i'm proud of you :D

    ReplyDelete