Monday, November 1, 2010

Drinking and Cutting and Boys, Oh My!

Happy late Halloween everyone! I hope your halloweens were all fun and eventful :]
Last night I got wasted and went trick or treating with one of my girl friends. Nothing better than alcohol and chocolate, am I right?
However, awaking the next morning with a gnarley hangover and the knowledge that you ate hundreds of calories in candy and shots... not the best feeling. Today I tried to compensate, ate around 270 calories. I'm planning on eating about this much for the next week, and seeing how much weight I lose. I'm aiming for 2 pounds lost by Friday, which would put me at about 117. Which would be Delightful with a capital D.
What else, what else.
I cut myself a few nights ago. On my arm, so stupid. Hey Sofia, why don't you cut yourself on a clearly visible portion of your body! Stupid, stupid, stupid. Won't my therapist be pleased to hear I'm back to cutting... Maybe I just won't tell her. I'm finally down to meeting once every two weeks. And if she hears about this, it'll be back to weekly visits, maybe even biweekly visits.
I don't think I'm going to tell her.
I also found out today that the boy I have a crush on recently got a girlfriend. FML. And I hear she's super pretty.
And super skinny.
That should be me.
Okay, sorry for the long, rambling, slightly depressing post.
I'll shut up now and read all of YOUR beautiful blogs!!
Love, love, love,
Sofia


1 comment:

  1. Love the thinspo <3 Urghhhh sounds sucky with the hangover, candy, and boy troubles :P But you'll get an even sexier boy when you get down to 117! ;D
    xoxo <3

    ReplyDelete