Friday, November 26, 2010

I need structure

Everyone loves having time off from school, right?
Wrong.
When I'm not at school, stuck home all day, I eat. And eat. And eat some more.
Today I've already had leftover green bean casserole and a slice of pumpkin pie (threw them both up, of course, but still. Calories are calories. They've already slipped into my body).
When i'm at school, it's so much easier to skip breakfast, skip lunch, skip everything until dinner. Because I have structure. 2 hours of classes, break, 2 hours of classes, lunch, 2 hours of classes, home. I can map out my day.
I hate not being at school!!!

5 comments:

  1. I feel the same way :( I'm fighting the temptation not to eat homemade pecan pie and ice cream and caramel and whipped cream......oh my. I miss structure :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know im surrounded by cookies brownies banana cream pie aaaaaaahhhhhhhh

    ReplyDelete
  3. I understand. School makes things soooo much easier. I just skip breakfast skip lunch say I had a huge lunch which gets me out of dinner. Luckily tonight it got me out of fast food

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ditto. When I'm at college I can simply not buy junk food and then I don't really get the urge to binge. But at home... all bets are off. :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha ! Me too ...

    I'm really happy when I'm at school.

    People knows that I don't eat a lot, it's a habit for them to see me just eating a clementine or a tomato or ... nothing !

    But when I resist to food who shout me eating them, I feel really happy !

    But, keep your courage :)

    ReplyDelete