Monday, November 8, 2010

Ungrounded!

I'm back :] My groundation is officially over, thank GOD.
I'm sorry to say that I have been, well, a complete and utter failure.
But starting tomorrow, and going until Thanksgiving, I am eating 500 calories or lower on pain of death. Anything more is just so completely unaccceptable. I'm so grossed out by myself.
I feel like I'm being slowly suffocated by my own lard.
I wish I could be one of those people who is just happy with their body. But I never will be. Maybe once I get lower and lower. I hope that someday I'll be okay with how I look.
Let's see... I've finally found something I love to do. Skateboarding. I seriously have never been this passionate about anything in my life. I only got my board about 5 days ago, but I have been on it non-stop, probably 3 or more hours every day. I just love it so much. I keep eating shit, but it's totally worth it.
Plus, being a girl skater is kind of just super bad ass.
So all of you who have never skated, TRY IT.
Argh, I really want to post thinspo, but blogger is being stupid and none of my pictures are working. I'll try again later, but right now I am going to catch up on all of your wonderful blogs that I've been missing out on!!
I love, love, love you!
Let's stay strong, and we can get through this together.
I know we can.
With eachother, we can be perfect <3
xx Sofia

2 comments:

  1. i wish i had my own skateboard. i love it, but since i dont have one of my own im kinda stuck. haha.

    stay lovely, dearie. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehe you bad ass :D
    i'm happy you're so motivated <3 I know you can do this!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete