Friday, November 19, 2010

Wow Okay.

It has been too long.
I miss blogging!! So I've decided that I'm going to start blogging daily again. Because I just miss all of you too much.
Also... it's been hard to get inspired because lately, Ana just has not been in my head. It's like, I look in the mirror, and I think Well, I'm not perfect. But I'm not fat either. It was kind of scary, not having Ana there. I think it's because I started taking trazodone (an anti depressant and sleep aide). So the thoughts just kind of subsided.
I tested this out by skipping it the past two nights, and sure enough... Ana's back :) :)
Today all I ate was a small piece of pizza (I couldn't get out of it. Family dinner...) And I feel so much better.
The more I don't eat, the less I want to eat.
I love this feeling of control.
How had I given it up, even for a week?


And now I am going to read all of your blogs.
I'm really excited to catch up with everyone :)
So much love to all you girlies!! Keep it up, you can do it.
xx Sofia

1 comment:

  1. Glad to know your back! So am I! Can't wait to read more of your posts! (:

    ReplyDelete