Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Sorry for the lack of thinspo...

I'm not on my own computer with all my secret files. Poop.
THANKSGIVING IS CREEPING UP.
Shitfuckgoddamnassholemotherfucker.

Anyone else dreading it already?
I can already tell that dinner tomorrow will just be a huge test by my parents.
Is Sofia going to eat? How much will she eat? Will she eat any potatoes? What about gravy? Pie?
It's going to be horrible. And so, because of this, I am eating under 500 calories today, and nothing tomorrow until dinner. And from there, under 500 calories Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.
Cross your fingers this works!
xx Sofia 

1 comment:

  1. oh girlie i know how you feel!!! I have to eat dinner tonight, and TWO thanksgiving feasts tomorrow :( :( very upsetting. Just try to push the food around on your plate and shove the meat under lingering food, (usually the green beans for me) or offer to do dishes so you can wash away most of your food :) I feel ya girl!! Stay strong and remember you can always make up for it the next day:)

    ReplyDelete